Environmental Assessment Practitioner (EAP)
Contract (6 months with Permanent option)
EnviroAfrica cc wishes to expand their team of professional environmental consultants based in Somerset West. Candidates who comply with the criteria stipulated below are invited to submit CV’s.
- A recognized Degree in Environmental Management or related field and at least 3+ years practical experience in a responsible position (consultancy based).
- The successful candidate must be registered or in the process of EAPASA registration
- Excellent written and verbal capability of Afrikaans
Required knowledge & skills
- In depth Knowledge of Environmental Management, the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process and legislative requirements.
- Liaise appropriately with specialists as well as sub-consultants, developers and other relevant bodies.
- Above average communication skills in both Afrikaans and English.
- Well organized – able to plan, prioritize and co-ordinate.
- The ability to work in a team and independently, as required.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Code B Drivers license, own transport and willingness to travel when required.
- Completion of Environmental checklists, BARs, EIAs, NOIs of various size and complexity
- Conduct Public Participation processes
- Compilation of Environmental Management Programmes;
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring (ECO);
- Waste License Applications;
- Completing Water-Use License Applications;
- Air Emission License Applications;
- Mining Applications
- Feasibility / Screening Assessments;
- Environmental Auditing; and
- Legal Compliance.
All interested applicants must submit their detailed CVs including references and the questionnaire on or before 25 February 2022.
If you prefer applying directly, please Download the Questionnaire Here and send it on to Enviro Africa at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will be joining a dynamic professional team and will be provided with significant growth opportunity at a market related salary commensurate with experience. The appointment will be made in relation to the company’s equal opportunities framework. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.